Did You Get Your Rocks Yet? (By Rocks, We Mean Tickets!) | July 7th, 2012
Have you reserved your seat already?
You haven't? Well, we have the deal for you to make sure you don't miss a minute of Neanderthal Arts Festival. Why not come check out some kick ass theatre and share a beer with a Neanderthal performer?
Yes, I said beer... and BBQ! The BBQ will be out front this year and you will be able to soak up the sun along-side actors, directors, stage managers, volunteers - and everyone else who makes the festival happen. Isn't that how festivals and live performance are supposed to be?
Yes, they are!
Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity and come hang out with some Neanderthals and their friends. Who knows, maybe you will win the "Hunt The Dinosaur" bowling event or try your hand at some Neanderthal hand painting. Come one, come all!
Oh, and get your tickets over here...
Neanderthal Adventure Passes Now On Sale! | May 24th, 2012
Yes! This year, we are featuring the exciting ADVENTURE PASS! Purchase yours today and you will be instantly endowed with the following:
- A sense that you could head out into the desert, dig into the sand, and find an adventure pass that is PRICELESS!
- Feel as if you could mount a moving truck, beat up a bunch of guys, and drive away with your adventure pass safe in the back!
- Stand in the middle of a rope bridge, cut the ropes and survive with your adventure pass in a satchel!
- Feel an overwhelming sense of satisfaction by handing over and "letting go" of your pass at the door!
What more could anyone ever want?
For a limited time only buy a pass to see the entire festival for only $50 (plus HST) - but what does this mean? What sorts of exciting things do you get with your adventure pass? You get to:
- See all eight shows, that's only $7 a show, as opposed to single ticket prices of $14 (plus service charges).
- Get to hang out with a bunch of like-minded theatre-loving adventurers!
Believe us when we say this is a SMOKIN' HOT DEAL! If you don't jump at this deal, the adventure for you may... be... over! Never again will you have the chance to watch live performance and save the world from crystaline aliens! (Okay, that may take it a bit far.)
NOTE: There are a limited number of Adventure Passes available. Adventure Passes are non-transferable, and allow the registered Pass Holder to see each show in the festival one time.